- Cardiac Angioplasty with Drug Eluting Stent
- Cardiac Angioplasty with non-Drug Eluting Stent
- Coronary Bypass with Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Bypass without Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Transluminal Cardiac Angioplasty(PTCA)
- Angioplasty is used to treat coronary artery disease
Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- During knee replacement surgery, damaged bone and cartilage is resurfaced with metal and plastic components. In unicompartmental knee replacement only a portion of the knee is resurfaced.
TKR - Total Knee Replacement
- In knee replacement surgery, the damaged parts of the bones making up the knee, which rub together, are removed using highly specialized instruments and replaced with metal and plastic implants.
Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement Surgery is a surgery that restores mobility and reduces pain in patients having damaged hip joints. The damage can be caused by various reasons including osteoarthritis, fractures or tumours.
RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric bypass, also called Roux-en-Y (roo-en-wy) gastric bypass, is a type of weight-loss surgery that involves creating a small pouch from the stomach and connecting the newly created pouch directly to the small intestine.
Gastric Bypass - Laproscopic Sleeve Surgery
- Laproscopic Sleeve Surgery is an effective means to reduce the storage capacity of a patient’s stomach. This allows the patient to feel full after consuming a much smaller portion of food than before the weight loss surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a complex series of procedures used to treat fertility or genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF, mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Then the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted in your uterus. One cycle of IVF takes about two weeks.
- Varicose veins are gnarled, enlarged veins. Any vein may become varicose, but the veins most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet. That’s because standing and walking upright increases the pressure in the veins of your lower body.For many people, varicose veins and spider veins — a common, mild variation of varicose veins
Coming soon ...
Coming soon ...
We have some information
US Passport and Medical Visa for IndiaRead More...
For Your Travel needs - you can work with our partner.Read More...
Travel and Complication Insurance You can work with independent companies like TravelInsurance.com for shopping for travel insurance at competitive rates.Read More...